Friday, October 26, 2007

Crystal Earrings


This is my new earrings after so many years. Yup, it's made of crystal! Bought them from Stege Global Collection at Parkway Parade when I bot my HTC TyTN II! They are the authorized agent for Crystal Evolution.

Very unique huh! Both the earrings are made of surgical steel, the one on my left ear (with a hook) costs $169 & the left stud costs $49. Price varies for platinum & gold!


Saw the back of the stud? It's flat so it is actually wore from the back to front, screw at the front crystal stud. This is more secured as everytime I washed my hair, the normal gold studs will dropped out & gone. That's y I had never wear earrings for years! Anyway, the shopkeeper still reminded that I should check the screw every 2 weeks juz in case it had loosen up.

No comments: