Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Facebook

This is the hottest topic in town now! I'm not into the latest trend normally but dunno why this time I got hooked onto Facebook! Previously, I had accounts in Friendster, My Space, Multiply, Hi-5 etc but seldom maintained them.

Now this new websites can really beat the rest & do wonders! It was actually set up by a 23 yrs old US boy named Mark Zuckerberg. Woah, from the latest Straits Times news on 30 Sept 2007, now Facebook got a total of 43 million active users around the world & more than 200,000 new registrations a day! That's a scary number of peoples who register leh! Heehee...

If you are interested in Facebook, do sign up & get hooked on it! Well for Facebook users, if you know me or interested to be my friend, please poke or send me a message! As I seldom add unfamiliar friends in my accounts, do leave a message like where you had found me or through which friend etc. Interested friends can search for me using Cherie Tan. Thank you!

I had set up 3 groups in Facebook to look for old classmates. Do check it out & if you happened to my ex-classmates, please join the groups! They are:

1) Li Hua Primary School - Yr 1983 to Yr 1988
2) Anderson Secondary School - Yr 1989 to Yr 1993
3) Temasek Polytechnic (Diploma in Software (IT)) - Yr 1994 to Yr 1997

If you are under the above group, please contact me in Facebook, Friendster, my blogs or email me. Tks!

No comments: